Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Handcarts



In the first picture of the handcarts are rickshaws so that the youth can pull disabled friends on the trek that may not be able to hike. The second picture is me moving picnic tables around the campground with the skip loader. The third picture is our 140 handcarts that we are getting ready to re-oil with linseed oil. I also got my spray machine out this week and painted the 24 new picnic tables that we built for a new campground.
This online album has 3 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 08/15/2011.


Dad


.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I love your posts. I love the way that you think, and reading about your mission lives. Don't stop.

Andrew said...

That was Candice, by the way. I did not realize that I was logged in under Drew.

Lorin and Liza said...

This gives new meaning to "work Mission".