Sunday, February 12, 2012

Officer Bagley & Mr. "B"


Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:57:22 -0700

To my surprise today as I was waiting for my junior high students to load up Officer Jarom Bagley rode up on his bike. I did not know that he was working school security at the adjoining school. We chatted for a minute though the drivers window and then he came around to the bus door and  boarded the bus. I didn't know what his plan was but I gave him the microphone to the PA system.

Jarom introduced himself as Officer Bagley and instructed my passengers to be thoughtful , courteous, and especially kind to Mr"B" as he  wasn't as young as he used to be. My students were almost speechless. Jarom cuts quite as imposing figure with his broad shoulders bulletproof vest, shaved head, and police side arm. As he finished and was walking off the bus the kids gave him a big cheer.

I drove for a couple of miles and couldn't contain myself. I had to tell them that I had four other boys like him and three daughters to boot. They then gave me a cheer.

Got to love these kids..................................Mr. "B"

1 comment:

Marjean said...

I thought I should tell you that I am a voyeur, and read your blog...but sometimes when I get around to reading them the pictures are no longer there...where do I go to get to see the pictures? I love your bus stories...I want to be a bus driver when I grow up! :)