Sunday, August 26, 2012

FW: Another Day in Paridise


 
John called me the other day complaining that it was in the 90's in Idaho. I listened to him politely and tried to sympathize .
 
The last two days it has been 116 degrees in my town but it cools down to 96 by five in the morning when the sun comes up again.
 
The AC compressor in my bus is as big as a basketball and takes as much horsepower as two VW bug engines.
 
This AC on full blast brings the temperature in the bus down into the mid 90's. One third of the drivers don't have AC on their buses.
 
Not sure what the point of all this is but there must be one somewhere. When I get my brain cooled down I'm sure I'll think of it.

1 comment:

Marjean said...

Finally your back to posting. I have been waiting for your bus driving stories. They brighten my day and make me smile. Glad you are back in the saddle. Wow too hot for me, I don't know how you guys function.